08/03/2012

felt like a right monki


i was lucky enough to receive an invite in the post to the monki party at their new carnaby st store to celebrate national women's day, and even though i wasn't granted a plus one i decided to head down on my own as i haven't yet had a chance to check out the new shop.
loud music, cocktails and lots of achingly cool looking people greeted me as i entered the store, so immediately feeling like a loser billy no mates i decided to grab myself a cosmo and have a look around and check out what monki has to offer on a grander scale than their small concession in selfridges.
all i can say is i can't wait to go back there on sunday and do some shopping. really great pieces and at really good prices. i also got some amazing false eyelashes, which luckily someone was kind enough to apply for me as i'm absolutely rubbish at doing it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment